Leadership Survival Series
A leadership development training program designed to guide leaders thrive during and after COVID-19
THE STORMS OF COVID-19 HAVE HIT! Now What?
To navigate the storms of 2020 and prepare for the uncertainty 2021 brings, unprecedented times require a new level of leadership. There’s no more waiting for COVID-19 to be over, leaders must take action now and get the leadership training they need. COVID has ripped apart organizations and their people. Unwanted changes, shutdowns, and distributed workforces became required for many.
Your culture needs to be restored, your emerging leaders need the know-how to step up successfully, and you need to learn to lead your people by establishing trust, accountability, and empathy.
In this 10 session Leadership Training Program facilitated by a team of highly effective leadership trainers and coaches, you gain the know-how in leading through uncertain times and produce immediate results moving forward.
RECOVER from the damages of COVID-19, RECALIBRATE with a focus on strong frontline leadership and empowering effectiveness, and ALIGN your people with the vision of the organization.
Direct results of our Leadership Training
About The Coaches
Peak-Performance Culture And Leadership Coach
Recognized as one of Silicon Valley’s Top 100 Women Leaders, Margaret Graziano’s groundbreaking work is driven by her power to uncover and catalyze human potential. Pioneering the leading edge of Leadership Training, Organizational Culture, and Strategic People Operations, she brings:
- Proven success transforming organizational culture – over 25,000 lives impacted
- Over 25 years of experience in unlocking the wealth of talent, human spirit, and capacity in organizations
- Methods that increase employee performance, ignite passion in teams, and deliver up to 10x return on program investment
While his career appears anything but linear — ranging from outdoor leadership to corporate contributor to theatre director and founder to teacher of theater and business communication — one thread ties everything together. For over 20 years, Aaron has been striving to help people find their own intrinsic motivation, their capacity to collaborate, and the fulfillment that comes from harnessing the creative impulse in us all to serve others. He supports business leaders to build structures, habits, and mindsets that support an enduring collaboration culture.
- Proven results in improving communication and leadership behaviors
- Enabled innovations directly affecting top and bottom line
- Happy clients include DiscoverOrg, Microsoft, Chihuly Studios, and Habitat for Humanity
Business Coaching firm in Santa Clara, California, Joe has worked with multi-billion dollar companies in strategy, growth, sales, marketing, operations, and team building. He specializes in working with the CEO and Executive Teams for exponential growth by focusing on the 5 Disciplines that serve the key constituents a company requires to become sustainable, predictable, stable, consistent, and emotionally connected to your customers, your community, and your team:
- Strategy for making your business sustainable.
- Business Development that leads to predictability, the holy grail of business.
- People, influencing with true leadership to gain stability.
- Execution that results in consistency in your business.
- Mission, a clear purpose to create a deep and lasting connection with all stakeholders.
Andreas has over 20 years of experience working in executive leadership roles in Fortune 500 and privately owned businesses. As a Professional EOS Implementer, he helps companies form high performing teams by creating clarity and alignment on direction, and building an environment that enables high trust, open communication and drives innovation
What They’re Saying
Andy Holmberg, Machine Shop Manager, Clow Valve
Michael Lowe, GM, AB&I Foundry
Katie Roy, EI&C Designer, Aqua-Chem
Chris Prendergast, Assistant Metalcasting Facility Manager, Clow Valve
Not sure our Leadership Survival Series is the right program for you? Schedule a free consultation to discuss what path is best for your organization.